IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,Can you help me, Im new with VOIP. Need our help to choose an equipment that can convert h.323 to SIP (or vice versa) and do transcoding and can support 3000 concurrent calls?  I need an IP-to-IP Gateway equipment.Don't know what device and module...

Hello everyone,My scenario is one Call manager Express v7 (CUCM7) running on router 2851 with one controller E1 for outbound calls.The router have one CUE2, PVDM 48, VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1.IOS 124-24.TPart of configuration:...network-clock-participate wic ...

hi,I have a customer that wants to eavesdrop calls between their employees and customer for training purpose (for a week). They would have 2 coaches and 5-6 phones (trainees) which should be monitored.Is there any possible way to do it, without IPCC ...

jardalic1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have had now tried for some time to get some Cisco 7960 to work.So far i have managed to get them to find and load files from the Tftp, although it doesn't seem like they can find the SIP"MAC-adress".cnf and load this.Also the phones write up som...

ekm170286 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are using the CUCM 6.1 and just purchased additional 10*7945G and additonal licenses for CUCM and unity. For the CUCM license increasing, I uploaded two .lic files to pub but only 11 units increasd when I run the license report. This is my fir...

Hi,I have an employee in another state that I would like to be a part of our phone system.  Our phone system is UC520.  The employee has a Cisco IP Phone Model Number CP-7940G.  I would like to be able to dial an extension and reach that phone.  How ...

Has anyone experienced issues upgrading to CUCM 8.x? And where does Cisco publish bug, fixes or issues for 8.x? Is there a scheduled patch for 8.0 yet? Any recommendations or experiences upgrading from version 6.1 to 8.0? Thanks!

adavis1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes