IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all My problem is to provide on phone display, Name of caller instead of number if present in directories. My possible scenario would be: -          Cisco Cucm 7.1 single site (publisher + subscriber)-          N.2 h323 voice  gateway Cisco 2800 ...

I have a hunt list which has two members, one is the line's on the phone, and the second is my hunt list for unity voicemail.  The user uses the Hlog key to log in/out of the hunt group.  When the user logs out, and the calls flow over to unity, I am...

Configured a 2650XM for outbound calling over a PRI.  This router has been used for voice before.Created a dialpeer for a SIP trunk to a Mitel call control server.  Also created a dialpeer for the analog PRI trunk.When a call is placed outbound, it h...

I am setting up a new SRST remote site and want to use a SIP trunk to the PSTN provider during SRST (this is their normal gateway).  Are there any issues with this?  Do I HAVE to use a traditional PSTN gateway (T1, E1 or Pots) during SRST? I am using...

Resolved! CME GUI files

Hi,I try to access to CME GUI "http://IP_Address/ccme.html" after I login by username and password it shows nothing blank page. I think there is no files for CME GUI on flash. I have attach show version, dir flash:, show telephony-service.thank you