IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I've configured auto attendant using Cisco Unity Connection. I need to create auto attendant for 3 sites. I've configured 3 call handler for each site, with different greeting and different extension number. But for 3 call handler, when outsid...

Hello,I have a problem with call forwarding and voice mail. The case is there are 2 numbers, 1111 and 2222 for example. Both of them have voice mail.And 1111 forward all call to 2222, which is successful. The request is if 2222 did not answer the cal...

chowterry by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have any information on Peer Firmware Sharing in CCM 4.1.3? I am finding little information on the subject.Do you need to enable it on all phones in the subnet or just one phone? How does the phone know that the other phones are requesting a f...

mikenipp by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we have two CUC (pub/sub) in two different main locations with total of 48 ports. there are also five remote locations. I need some design guide for ports assignment for each main locations and remote locations for voicemail and auto attendant...

We are deploying five Cisco IP phones to a cross-state remote office which will connect back to CUCM-BE via phone proxy.  We are looking at how to configure e911 routing since there will not be a voice gateway at the remote office.  Has anyone done t...

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am using unity connection version 7.0, one of the user is not able to leave a message on any IP phone, when she leaves a message, she gets a message back from unity says  "you can not leave a message for unknown reason, error 502".any sugges...