IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am setting up a new SRST remote site and want to use a SIP trunk to the PSTN provider during SRST (this is their normal gateway).  Are there any issues with this?  Do I HAVE to use a traditional PSTN gateway (T1, E1 or Pots) during SRST? I am using...

Resolved! CME GUI files

Hi,I try to access to CME GUI "http://IP_Address/ccme.html" after I login by username and password it shows nothing blank page. I think there is no files for CME GUI on flash. I have attach show version, dir flash:, show telephony-service.thank you

Hi,I would like to know how many simultaneous calls a single FXO and E&M Port supports. I understand both can be used to do trunking, I did some research but unable to find the max simulatenous calls limit on each of these two ports. Any document exp...

I have Cisco 3800 voice bundle and phone 7975g, When I connect the phone to the network it is try to communicate with CME but it did not register, when I checked the massage status inside the phone it shows "Can't find file:...cfg.html", I reset the ...

Hi,We have CCM 4.1.3 SR3a, we need to restore the DB on another server but didn't have SR3a, can anybody have it share it to me because this service release removed from cisco download site and we can't find it, we need it urgently because the publis...

helawamry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a cisco 7970 running Sip, working ok in regards to calls via 3cx.One problem the brightness is only half way. I have changed settings to max on the phone but still its in low power mode.Its plugged in with a Cp-pwr-cube3, I was under th...