IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

First I know that am new to the IP Telephony world I am here asking for advice and help with my problem that am facing if you can guide me to what docoments will be usful I will be more than gratefulam trying to configure a Voice gateway  AS5400 to r...

We have plenty of Audio ports (150) but, not so many (25) Web ports. Is there anyway to borrow 40 Audio Ports so that Web could increase the number of Web ports? We are having problems setting up meetings because the web ports are being used up. By d...

We'd like to setup daily call reports on our Call Manager 7.1 server to record the following for each of our hunt groups:· Average wait time· Average talk time· Number of abandoned calls· Percentage of calls answered within x seconds (x being 20/30/4...

Hi everybody,I got interesting issue with ISDN PRI.Situation:CISCO 3825/SRST/K9.Two E1 ISDN PRI lines connected from telco, all 60 timeslots used, also 8 FXS for faxes.120 IP Phones in this branch, all connected to central offce CUCM 6.0.Signalling p...

era_cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have a CME system with different groups of extensions and phones.Extensions 100-105 should use voice-port 0/0/0 - 0/0/3 for outbound callingExtensions 200-205 should use voice-port 0/1/0 - 0/1/3 for outbound callingand so on.Inbound calli...

Hello Everyone,I'm running into a situation where I have a user that will be using IP Communicator over a low speed WAN link.  I use the g.711u codec primarily for everything, MoH, IP Phones, etc.  It is just this user (at least for now) that with th...

fieryhail by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes