IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

In a customer setup we have CUCM 7.1 and Controller 4402 with 12 AP 1132 and IP Phone 7921, it all working fine, now they need to integrate wireless sip based IP Phone with CUCM 7.1Could please some one suggest what are the best IP Phone in the marke...

I`m looking to use EM load balancing in case our Pub goes down, reading through the different options it seems Cisco suggest using SLB instead of DNS.Has anyone used SLB and if so what type of switch. The only reference I can see for the type of swit...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single CUCM7.X server running in VM however I getting communication error when I try to log in . The web search I`ve seen are for for a Pub, Sub situation so does not seem to apply to this set up . The database "A Cisco DB" is stopped and ca...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem when I try to add switch WS-C2960-24PC-L (for IP phones) in cluster group which is defined on HSRP group of two 3550 switches. Claster group now has 16 members.New WS-C2960-24PC-L swich and core WS-C3550-12G swich are connected...

We are having problems with replication following an IP and host name change on our Pub and Sub ( Cucm 7.13 ).. Replication worked correctly before these changes. Using the following cisco documentation .. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_com...

jonmo2578 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I went to setup Extension Mobility at home on my Call Manager 7.0  server however when I pressed the services button the phone keeps  stating Reqesting and never shows me the Extension Tab so I can  log in. I have already added the service on the  Us...

We are planning to implement 802.1x and I would like to know if the following end-points (IP handsets and ATA) support 802.1x. If there is supporting CCO links that would be great:791279367940G7941G7960G7961GATA186

chingp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new 2821 ISR with IOS 12.4(20)T running CME and loaded with an NM-CUE module.  I also have a new 3560G PoE switch running IOS 12.2(35)SE5.  When I plug the ISR into the switch, the light above the port starts blinking on and off very rapidly...

refram by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiGreetings!!!I have a query regarding Virtual IP PBX,my Question is1.Can v use a carrier grade network platform that serves a Virtual hosted IP PBX which communicates with the IP phones & PSTN gateways,thereby eliminating the need for a PBX or IP PB...