IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When the 7971's reset they go to the main screen with only the time and date and DN. There is no other function on the phone. I have tried doing a factory reset and updated the FW to SCCP70.8-3-4SR1S. I have CUCM 6.1.2. Any thoughts?

Hello,I'm currently working on configuring onramp Fax on a Cisco 3825 with IOS 12.4(15)T9. We have Cisco CallManager Express 4.1 and Cisco Unity Express 3.1(NME-CUE module)I got some questions:I've configured the necessary dial-peers, one inbound pot...

js by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure voip lab where I have two voice router with fxo and fxs interfaces, I have analog line connected to fxo but I need to dial 89 to get external calls, I configured dial-peers pots and voips, if I dial an external line from f...

Resolved! VG200 and CM7.1?

Hopefully a quick and easy question for someone out there?We are planning our CM upgrade from 6.1(3) to 7.1 and want to make sure our VG200's that are currently in place are compatible.I've looked in as many places on the Cisco site as I can think of...

Good day all, Can anyone help with the following problem? I have CME 4.3 (flash:c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.XZ.bin), one ip phone 7965G with Version SCCP45.8-4-2S, and i try to install the 7916 module without a result. According to the follo...

Hi all;I have an upgrade from 4.1 to 6.1 and I have VG200 and a couple of CMM modules...I need a document from cisco that tells the minimum IOS version for VG and CMM in order to work with new callmanager version...I tried so hard searching for any b...

As you all well know, once you hit a LED button line to diala number, the Short Name on display no longer shows up.Is there anway to write a function in the extendedfunction line (see below) in order to have the Short Nameshow up on display when dial...

macyman59 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

all the calls sound a bit muffled on my 504g phone, almost asif you want to add treble to the background. Is this normalas opposed to regular calls on NON IP phones?Is there anyway to adjust this?Thanks

macyman59 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes