IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using CM ver 7. I have configured extension mobility. The main objective behind configuring EM is for login and logout facility for the users.No user is using the Mobility of the EM. I have a requirement like i need the same DN should remain ...

faizal_vi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a doubt related CUCM version and licensing. My doubt is as follows: We have a CUCM 6.0.1 Cluster and we want to upgrade to 6.1.4 version. Is it possible to upgrade from the actual version to the commented version without purchase new licen...

We are running UCM 6.1.2 and using our legacy speakers for paging. The speakers are hooked up to a Bogen TAM B which runs back to an FXS port on our voice gateway. This solution works fine most of the time. However there are instances where when s...

HiI am experiencing an issue with MGCP dial-peers in that when my router loses & regains the connection with Call Manager the MGCP dial-peers alter position in the running config. e.g. :Normal Operationdial-peer voice 999100 pots service mgcpapp port...

norrie108 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a data sheet on this part and can not find one. Specifically, I need to know the input requirements for the live source. Is this a mic input or a line input? Is this an OEM of an existing product?

Hi,I've purchased my UCSS renewal for 2009-2010 from a different vendor. I was worried that my subscription will lapse since the vendor was moving pretty slow, but it appears that they made it, since my renewal envelopes with PAK numbers came in befo...

phonetech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes