IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there. Any documentation show cisco h323 call/protocol flow diagram and sccp call/protocol flow diagram? and h323 and sccp coexistence call/flow diagram... does cisco support sip? is there any documentation about them too? tx you very much for hel...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I am new to this so please bear with me. We currently have a satellite office setup with an mgcp gateway where the pri is located at our main office. We want to add srst capabilities to this gateway which means I need an analog line ran to the...

linda0055 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have Bogen and Valcom paging amplifiers connected to our Nortel Option 11. We would like to move this paging gear over to a Cisco 2811 Gateway/CUCM 4.1(3). How do I determine what type of VWIC is required in the gateway to support this...

mlitka by Level 2
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CUCM 4.2(3)sr4b, latest software for 7962 SCCP phone and 7915 expansion modules. When I go to configure the phone button template, it only gives me the option to configure 34 lines, 6 on the base phone and 28 on the expansion module. A...

Resolved! AXL log on

We are looking at 3 applications which require a AXL log on , all three apps will potentially make use of their own log on at the same time- we are evaluating the type of app from different vendors- Does any one have experience or know if any issue w...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes