IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i hav 2811 router with hwic-adsl and vic2-fxo. the vpn and internet is working fine everything is pinging n all but whenever i call there is no tone and incoming calls are coming thru but thn no audio. i think this is a routing prob. please help me u...

I have CME 7.1.I connected one fax to ATA SCCP ( I think the version for ATA is 3.1)the problem when we need to send fax the other faxes ringing but we were not able to send the faxCME uses FXO port to send faxes. I did the following configuration:v...

i am using Cisco unity version 3.1 my receptionists on the main business line has asked me whether we can delay the VM activation from 15 secs to 30 secs , so for example at the moment when some one calls after 15 secs the Voicmail kicks in and shou...

We have a client running an an older version of CallManager version 3.3(5)sr2a. They are looking at purchasing some refurb Gig capable phones of model CP-7941G-GE. From documentation I see this phone will run with their current call manager. http://w...

pattyj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes