IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am using Cisco unity version 3.1 my receptionists on the main business line has asked me whether we can delay the VM activation from 15 secs to 30 secs , so for example at the moment when some one calls after 15 secs the Voicmail kicks in and shou...

We have a client running an an older version of CallManager version 3.3(5)sr2a. They are looking at purchasing some refurb Gig capable phones of model CP-7941G-GE. From documentation I see this phone will run with their current call manager. http://w...

pattyj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In cme when there is a seperate switch, in the command ip source-address the ip address of the cme's interface to the switch is entered. But in case of 1861 integrated 8 port switch, do i have to give the ip of svi or voice vlan in the ip source-a...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We rae using Cisco 2800 series router on which PRI is terminated on this router.This router is integrated to Call Manager version 6.1 as H.323 Gateway.The setup was working fine for lasy 6-7 months but now we are facing problem of voice getting c...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetproI have a CUCM 6.1 cluster whit 200 phones and i have the follow configuration:CUCM Group: Stgo-CUCM_Publisher-CUCM_SubscriberDevice Pool: Stgo-CUCM group: StgoMRG-1-MTP_PUB-ANN_PUB-CFB_PUB-MOH_PUBMRG-2-MTP_SUBS-ANN_SUBS-CFB_SUBS-MOH_SUBSMRGL...

Hi There,I've configured a cisco 2801 with a VIC2-2FXO card as an MGCP gateway on our CUCM 7.0. Connecting a single PSTN line on to the FXO port. The gateway registers ok in call manager so as the route list does. The gateway is assigned correctly in...

egua5261 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a 2621 with a vic2-fxs and a vic-fxo-m1 (or something like that) in it, doing h.323 to a CallManager 7.1(2) system. I'm noticiting that every few days when you make/recieve calls to the pstn via the fxo port that all the calls are cracklin...