IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i'll try to describe the situation, whe have the central site with CUCM 6.0 as a publisher and with UCCX 7.0, and have the remote site with CUCM 6.0, subscriber (these two CUCM 6.0 are in the cluster), if no problems with WAN connection betwee...

guys,I have configure B-ACD on CCME 7.1 the welcome file is working after dialing the AA pilot number after that if i press any key to continue the Welcome prompt my call disconnects and on desired extension (which is available in hunt list it shows ...

riazshams by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have netwokr of CUCM 7.0 and 7921, 7975, 7965, and 7945 phones, connected to internet through ASA firewall I want to connect my 7921 wireless phone from any public hotspot connect to internet , register with my internal CUCM I think this can be do...

Dear all,One of my client currently wants a new MeetingPlace Express system for Voice port only. They want to start off as a smallest system possible (minimum voice port with no web / video ports required). This MeetingPlace Express will integrate ...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just cut over a bunch of DIDs from a PRI to a SIP CUBE router. All the numbers are working except 2 fax numbers. If you call them..they just busy out sooner or later. I did a debug of a working one and the one broke. The 1112223333 number rings c...

Looking for some docs trying to understand the relationships with the IOS commands Maximum sessions, maximum conference-participants, and the UCM7 service parameter maximum Ad hoc conferences. I have IOS 12.4(15)T, and have seen some Cisco Live pdf,...