ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, By mistake i have deleted the firmware of a cisco ip phone 7941 uing this code # 3491672850*#its connected to call manager version 5.1.3.2 now all it shows is a blank screen.Is there any way that i can load the Default firmware to this phone with...

Ok, so I have a phone background file in a invalid tftp directory on one of my CallManager 7.1(2) servers. I guess when I copied and pasted the directory path from Word it inserted some special characters in the path. It really isn't causing a prob...

Hi Guys,I have setup mobile voice access successfully using a mobile phone number as a remote destination and am able to login and make calls successfully. However, if i add a second remote destination such as a random extension number to that users ...

Hi Have anyone seen this before? I have an MGCP gateway which has an FXO card. The problem I am having is that the FXO ports are registered with the WAN interface IP Address instead of the VLAN IP Address. For example, my WAN IP is something like ...