IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allI have a customer who wants to syncronize his LDAP with UC 7.0. He has a windows AD 2003 server. His requirement is as suchHe has a container in the AD called Offices which lists 7 different Branches. Each of this Branch is a seperate Container...

azeemo157 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings;A couple of question on customizing the programming on 7965 phone:1) Is there anyway to customize content displayed when the help button is pressed?2) Can the mute button be disabled?3) Can a "check-in" button be programmed. i.e. a button w...

Hi Iam using CUCM 7.0 and I configured Mobile voice access feature as said in cisco Admin guide but when i dial the remote destination number the call is disconnected immediately.Interactive voice XML feature is working iam able to turn on/off my mob...

Hi, I am trying to setup a trunk on our CUCM 7, with a third party provider, I have got the user name/password and IP address to establish a sip trunk! I have only one route pattern which is 9.@ and I have selected SIP trunk as my gateway. I am try...

hi guysi have a gateway setup for testing as cme with sip trunk for pstn calls all goodi want to test it with CCM if define it as normal h323 gateway will work normally or do i need to change any option CCM--h323---gateway--sip--ISP/pstnand if do it ...

hi,I know that unity runs under windows 2000 or 2003 and unity connection under linux.But apart the different OS, is it the same application, are they configured in the same way ? is "connection" going to replace completely "unity".I was looking for ...

kayih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes