IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,I currently have 2 issues (not sure if they are related), but recently our external NTP reference was turned off. I have since added a new reference, but since the old reference was removed, any phone I add to the system does not update the ...

Hi Guys,I am trying configuring Gateway and CallManager with H323 protocol, when I do the call by PSTN it's ok, but, when I try the call by CCM 6.1 the receive the reply "disconnect cause = 38". I verify in Cisco Site, but, It inform only problem net...

I'm planning to upgrade our CUCM cluster to 7.1.2.(1Pub + 1 Sub). Current version is: 6.1.1.1000.11. Is there a way to upgrade directly to 7.1.2, o r I have to upgrade to 6.1.2 and then to 7.1.2 ? What server should upgrade firstly? Can I upgrade one...

carl.arce by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a question about transcoding on a callmanager express...I try to build a situation with normal cisco sccp phones and sip phones..The thing is..that the sip phones are going to use the codec G729 because of the smaller bandwith..Howeve...

CM 5.1.3 we are trying to upload a new firmware version to phones. We have a couple phone models we are upgrading. 7941/61/11. After we download the firmware and install it to the server, we restart tftp. We verified that the firmware has changed...

HiSuddenly a 7961 stucks in "configuring IP" state and will only register after a power down- power up. I'm running CCM 4.2(3)SR4B. Firmware on the Phone is SCCP41.8-4-4S. The only thing we changed was an upgrade of the phoneload, but we went back to...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem and I am thinking of an out-of-the box solution. If there's a better way, someone please let me know...We support multiple customers from a centralized CallManager cluster. These organizations are related, so administration isn't a...

Sorry for the basic question but I am trying to install CME 7.0(1) on an ISR running IOS ver C-2801-IPVOICEK9-M Version 12.4(25) rel fc2. So far I have donwloaded the file "cme-full-7.0.0.1.tar" and extracted it's contents to flash and rebooted afte...

flash2200 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI There,We currently run a CUCM 7.0(2) cluster. I detected an error message on the syslog of the catalyst switch, where the two call managers are connected. The error says this, "CDP-4-DUPLEX_MISMATCH: duplex mismatch discovered on GigabitEthernet5/...

egua5261 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes