IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 8851 phone with 2 lines on it. First line, works fine I can dial that number from anywhere BUT 2nd line doesn't!!! When I dial 2nd line number, i hear a message saying 'call can not be completed as dialed,pleas consult you DIR'. and ri...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I provide support to user's with our company. I am kind of new and reaching out for some better insight. I have a user that appears to be the only one out of her department who can not view the logs of inbound and outbound calls she receives from Age...

Hello Team,My customer is migrating MGCP based PRI in Cisco 2901 VG to SIP ITSP type PSTN connectivity..They also have mgcp controlled based analog phone connected to VIC3-2FXS/DID card..i am not sure after migrating to SIP/CUBE like architecture, ho...

I have an analog line coming in from the provider and I need to send it to the IPPBX.  I have gone back to basics and I can't seem to get the analog line to pass the call to the SIP Stack.  I have debugged ccsip and vpm signal.  I am seeing the call ...

Hello, All!I'm working on a scenario in my lab and would like to know if it's possible to register a voice-enabled ISR as a SIP endpoint in CUCM. Rather than register the ISR as a trunk, I'd like to use SIP-UA to register a particular extension. Basi...

raymond00 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The carrier is delivering an analog port to an IAD.  The IAD is supposed to send it to an IPPBX.  When I call the number it appears the call is picked up and all I get is dead air.  The call never goes to the PBX. I have changed the dial-peers to .T ...

llo Everyone, I am new the cisco forum and I have a really dumb question. I seems to have forgotten the name of a feature in CUCM. I am looking to create a auto directory that ties into an existing name. For instance, when anyone calls our main exten...

KP-Lewis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,                  We have Cisco Unity Connection  Administration 7.0 and problem is for one userwe reset the voice mail password for the user and it gives us error : user accounthas been locked out please contact system adminstrator.We tried t...

samir_1976 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes