IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the services URL set to VoiceView Express. However, when I press the Services button on an IP phone, I get taken to the "CME Service URLs" page with two options:1. CME Service URL2. Extension MobilityWhen I choose option 1, it takes me to the...

jwalkuski by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME with Basic ACD

If programming a CME with ACD Ques how should the buttons be setup on a 7942 button for instance? Will one key be programmed as a different extension and then use that extension to log into the que so that they can have the option to except other ca...

Hi,allCUCM 7.0---sip trunk(Non Sec)--Avaya SES---sip trunk(TLS)---avaya ACMSIP trunk between CUCM and SES are use G.711 a-law codec,The call failured.and avaya trace tools prompt codec mismatch. on cisco ip phone check the call status at the moment,i...

zl by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes