IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have a problem with cuma server client.Here files with network schema and error from mobile emulator . I have the same error on nokia phone.Callmanager version: System version: 7.0.1.11001-8Presence version: System version: 7.0.3.10000-63C...

Limarenko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. Im planning on doing a CUCM upgrade. The customer is going from 4.x to 6.x. They are also upgrading Unity as well. All of these upgrades are going on new servers, not the current servers that they have in place. I have a few questions co...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we had a problem with Unity. when someone left a message on the unity, message disappear and it went no where. Then I run "message store wizard" and "permission wizard". they have not solved this problem, also the problem got worse. Now Unity...

Need to allow help desk agents to reset CUE voicemail passwords. Is there any way to grant this ability to helpdesk agents without giving them access to any other admin abilities - I.e. a MLA type of rights assignments? I believe the answer to this...