IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Morning guys an girls! :)I wonder if anyone could shed some light on the call preserve feature under the voice class h323, I wanted to test if when failing between call managers using the h323 protocol whether when using the call preserve command wou...

HiAm having a problem with an E1 running from a PABX to a Cisco 2800 voice gateway.when doing a sh voice por summ, I get the following, not all channels are going into the dormant state, the amount of channels increase/decrease at random, and starts ...

Hi, We have a ccm server 4.1 versoin where 7970 and 7912 phones are registered. more than 60 users are created in the coroporate directory. we are using ccm directory. In 7970 phone all the 60 entries are displayed when we serch the directory. But i...

I have a 2600 with a PRI terminated and on a second 2600 on the campus I want to send a fax to the FXS port. What is the proper methodoloy for this? I wanted to translate and send to a dial peer but don't see how to a second router.Thanks for any gui...

pvoss by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 phones on my desk which are all experiencing the same symptoms. During a call the Max Jitter/Rcvr Discarded and Rcvr Lost Packets increase tremendously during a call. Replacing the phone fixes the issue, but my question is can I do a factory...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to use a site code and 4 digit dialing to/from a new branch site.I am using ccm 4.1.3Gw's are h.323So, example is x7777I create a translation pattern 8.xxxx and discard the 8 and prefix 903900(this is not working)Then I create a route...

rcrumm_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Trunk...

I am trying to get some basic functionality from a test SIP trunk I've ordered from my carrier. I have created a dial-peer like:dial-peer voice 100 voip destination-pattern 8005551122 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.1.1.1 session trans...

snickered by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes