IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a demo version of software that can pull off all the configuration details of Call manager 4.2The software asks for the Soap credentials.I have used the admin username and password but it is saying cannot connect to server.I can connect to the...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm attempting to do a couple of firmware upgrades to a couple of 7940 (cmterm-7940-7960-sccp.8-0-10.cop.sgn) and 7941(cmterm-7941_7961-sccp.8-4-3.cop.sgn) phones. CM7.0(1) system. The software has been placed on a SFTP server. Going into Software ...

I have call manager 5.0 running and have some extra DLU's. I don't know how we have the extras they were already there when I took over. I have never added a new phone to call manager. I've added and removed the ones we already had. We have just purc...

alanrstat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes