IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Got a problem with some overlapping numbers and tried using the the line device CSS Approach as outlined in the SRND but feel I have an issue based on the CTI port caveat. I.e the CTI port wont follow the Line device CSS approach.The phone syste...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, is there any way to split subscribers in unity connection? for example incoming calls hit to auto attendant, then caller can dial extension at any time. is it possible to allow caller be able to reach only certain subscribers? I did CSS and p...

hi i have this issue, and i want to know if someone knows how to fix the issue up.the issue only happens to the outgoing calls, the call setup is:ip phone-> ucm -> e1(qsig) -> panasonicthe call establishes well, but the cisco phone does not heard th...

Hi all,Hi have two cluster running on a customer, last week i have tried to configured a blf on a 7961 on the first cluster that worked fine, but when i tried to configured the blf on the other cluster i have get the folowing error when add the blf:...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am experiencing problems when adding 2 x 7915 expansion modules to a 7962 G phone. I currently have this successfully setup & operational in several locations on our call manager v 6.1. It looks as if the 7962 is not actually seeing the 7915...

norrie108 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! On-net site codes

I am currently bringing multiple sites into CUCM 7, all connected via IP. These sites have overlapping dial-plan's, and changing from 4 to 5 digit dialing is not an option.I would like to utilize site codes. I found documentation that utilizes rout...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes