IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to upgrade cue for uc520 to release 3.2.1.I've already upgraded CME to the new release but when I try to upgrade CUE with configuratio assistant it fails atthe first backup step.I own all the correct file both image and language. Do ...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to register a new Conf bridge with CM 6.1 and it shows Registration "Rejected". Here is the GW config. Ideas?sccp local Loopback0sccp ccm 10.224.13.12 identifier 2 sccp ccm 10.224.13.11 identifier 1 sccp!sccp ccm group 1 bind interface Loopba...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a T1-PRI tie line between the PBX(Avaya G3) and my Call Manager 5.1 w/2811 voice gateway. The issue is getting the caller-id to work on calls coming from the Avaya. The company that handles the Avaya says they are sending the Caller-Id but all...

sdeal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI need to block some outgoing call destinations placed from an specific ephone *only*. Which would be the best way to do this? We're running CCME 7.0 w/ CUE 3.2.Any tips will be apreciated.Thanks in advice.Guilherme

guilherme by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes