IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is this the right forum to change the number of rings. I want to change the number of rings from the default of 4 before it goes to voicemail to 6. how can I do that? Is that in Unity or CCM? I am running Unity 4.1 and Call manage 4.2

julio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgrade from Cisco CM v4.X to v6.X. I need to update the MAC address of an IP communicator device so the device will register. There is no longer any option to do this. I have edited the "Device Name Field" to the new MAC address with "...

I have a new install that I am working on remotely. I want to use an IPC to test. My IPC is registered and I can make calls. The odd part is that as soon as I dial a number - say an LD number, the call goes through but I have no audio and what eve...

Hi AllI am having new issue with my 7945G phone When a call is answered in the handset they still can hear the call on the headset, and it's same otherway around too. it's on all the Phone's.(But the headset button is not active.)

Hello all,I am currently in the middle of rolling out a Tandberg/Codian video conferencing solution, using Codian MCU, Codian IP Gateway, Codian ISDN Gateway and Tandberg endpoints. And I am experiencing video quality issues when on bridged calls (ca...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes