ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We are trying configuring the CAR and search the following problem. We have 02 CallManagers, CCM A and CCM B that are different Customer, but, the version is the same 4.2.1, but, the version CCM A have the CAR version 4.2(0.013.000) and CCM B...

Guysif im ordering TWO new servers for an upgrade from CME to CCM 6.1 do i also need to order QTY 2 of the following? LIC-CM6.0-7816= i was reading the following excerptQ. I have a Cisco Unified CallManager Express (CME) customer who wishes to upgrad...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. I have an installation of CallManager 6.1 with phone types of 7906, 7921 and 7941. I had an issue with the time in all phones, but I managed to overcome this by correcting the time from the OS Administration page. My problem is that some pho...

Hi Pros,I am trying to pull raw CDR files from CLI as per the following procedure: Login to CallManager via SSH:Username: AdministratorPassword: OS Admin passwordTo view files - file list activelog *, to view the cdr files, do, file list activelog cm...

pratik.rb by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes