IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,i have to configure CME for one of my client. They use bri as PSTN connectivity. all they need is DDI configuration and hunt group. to forward all unanswered calls to reception.Can anyone share the configuration of BRi . as i have never confi...

amitbatra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro'sI have a client that uses Nortel door phone opener, on the back it has 4 wires not 2 as expected for an analog set, could that be a potential problem? Or the the other pair is used for something else?. I will have a CME/CUE 2851 ISR router...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have a Presence question Im hoping someone can answer. When a user makes a call to someone using Presence, the callerID doesnt show who it is actually calling, only the DN. This is an internal to internal call, nothing external. So when...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUE 3.2.2 on NME. CME 4.2 on 3825 12.4.11XW9.Incoming call answered by operator. Transfer external caller to internal extension. Extension does not answer and gets sent to voicemail. External caller leaves message. Header on message says that it came...

drenich by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes