IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 7985 IP phone unregisters after some period of time. When I plug it out and in again, it registers with the Call Manager, but becomes unavailable in 5-10 minutes. I have to unplug it and plug it in again to make it work. Other phones work fine....

i configure extension mobility,anytime i go to the phoen and press the service botton i see the extension mobility there but when i select it is telling host not found,and i configure the redundancy for my callmanager too anytime i put the publisher ...

SELOMECIS by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello chaps.I have one user at a remote site who is having the following problems - I have done all the basic checks, swapped out phone, replaced CAT5, swapped switch port etc.. has anyone ever come across similar issues?CM 4.1 Local H323 gateway.It ...

Hi there !I need help with this situation... (see attach)How should I configure the CSS in gateway for the situations:- an external call (collect call) is received from pbx and should be sent only to PT_Internal_CollectCalls- an external call is rece...

A service update for CM 6.1.2 has been released and available for download. The version no is 6.1.2.1001-4. Does CM6.1.2 SU1 include all fixes in Engineering specials considering the ES version nos are higher? If not what's the purpose is the SU??The...

p-kitaka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I need your expertise, the end-user is complaining for a big delay to thier IP phone whenever dialling any outbound calls before it connected. Is there any quick solution to rectify this issue. We tried to put a # sign at the last after diallin...

JUNKSA_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Every buddyI have CME and 7960 IP Phonesi have two diffrent lines in one phoneconsider it 4000 is the first line and 4001 is the second line.i need to hide the softkey template when i select the second line (4001)in other words when i select the s...