IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How man Sip Trunks we can have with Cisco Call Manager ver 6.1 and 7.01?I undestand we can have only 1 Sip Trunk with Cisco Call manager Express is any way to have more than 1 Sip Trunk ?

Is there a way to broadcast a message through our Bogan Pagaing System that you access via the Avaya PBX. You can access it on a digital Avaya Phone by dialing a three digit number. Is there a way to access it with a Cisco IP phone that connects to t...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have installed the CME 4.1.0.1 and it worked for few times after that the dial tone for some phones are not here.I took that it was a bug, i have changed the IOS and also the CME version to become 4.1.0.2.The problem is also here.By chance, i...

dbenattou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am assigned to a project where I have to replace a Panasonic PBX with CME for about 75 users. The actual system has an extension to the warehouse which is about 5 miles away and connected by fiber to the head office (PBX). I don't have an...