IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

when i get incoming call from out side its always unknown number note that i enabled the caller id as the followingvoice-port 0/0/0 caller-id enablestill not working what shall i do??i got the CME on 2811 router IOS 12.4

koussayjh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Attendant Console

Is there any possibility of using Attendant Console with CME 4.0 ? I am using it with CCM 4.1 but I am not sure about CME. If yes, how do we create AC user in CME ? Its easy in CCM though..... Any help please ..sheeraz

Hi,I am using Cisco CM5.1.3 in my office. Now i want some good document which refer's to specific QoS commands that should be used in Access & Core layer of data infrastructure and which are considered as Industry best practices. Any help in this reg...

I have set up unity express and autoattendant in the call manager 4.1 environment.Now when users call auto attendant i would like the system to transfer the call to user's voicemail if the user is absent.How could i do that ?

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have UC520 CME/CUE with SIP and SCCP phones. Alsco voicemail is configured.Firstly all my codecs were alaw (and VM didn't work for SIP phones) but then we found that CUE supports only ulaw and the problem was solved - but then customer's demand...

jardalic1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently working on an issue with tranfering calls on a CCM 6.1.2 cluster. Transfer is working but experiences a significant delay be fore it completes. It takes about 10 seconds.Additionally this is only happening at two remote offices connec...

Hi,I'm using a UC520 and I'm trying to route inbound calls from PSTN --> FXO ports to the CUE Autoattendant.It was my understanding that you could do this:voice-port 0/0/0connection plar opx extensionNumberHereendThis doesnt seem to be working though...

fredj1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes