IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! E1 CAS and MGCP

Running CCM 4.1.3. I found out that the site that we are turning up has E1 CAS, and not E1 PRI like I had thought. We are using MGCP. I can configure the router (2851 with VWIC2-MFT-2E1) to use CAS, but I cannot see to get CCM to. Whenever I open...

Does anyone know how to remove extra node license in CM5.1(3)?The CM 5.1(3) cluster have three nodes of server. I had installed node license have five.In case the cluster need to be upgrade to 6.1 version. Can user purchase three node license in 6.X ...

lwai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a client using CME 4.3. Recently their phones keep rebooting by itself, sometimes a few phones sometimes all the phones. Users said that they saw "registering", waited for a while before the phone registered. I am wondering if the phones ...

Hi,Running UCM 6.1.2.When user dails the international number,call will be routed through Service Provider Router where the IPLC link is terminated.In UCM created SIP trunk with an IP Address of Service Provider's Router.Currently we are facing probl...

Hi AllI did the procedure showed bellow for a cluster with 2 CCMs, where I dont change nothing for the Suscriber becuase it is pointing to the Publisher who is now working with the NTP. I restarted the NTP service on the SUB but I dont see that it is...

acerda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes