IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all dear friends. I have a problem, since three weeks ago, the call records stop writing in CDR database and when I inspect the configuration i found that in SYSTEM->SERVICE PARAMETERS->CDR UNIC PATH->//CCM_IP/CDR was an unknow IP address, my ques...

Hi,I have these errors every 15 minutes or so, can someone tell me what's wrong? I don't have any other problems reported that could be related to media resources. Any hint would be appreciated. Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: Cisco IP Voice Media Str...

Sandy Lee by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer using CUM version 4.05. Integrated with lotus notes. Is it possible to covert the unity system to a VM only setup. or can I take a DIRT backup of the current system, build a new VM box then restore the config from the CUM build?

Hi,We are planning to provide the IP Communicator facility for remote users. Using DSL connection, users get logged in to web access site and can access their e-mails. We can connect to call manager server using remote desktop connection and even can...

K_require by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a tcl script running on a voice gateway(with 4 fxo ports).Any caller coming in from PSTN is prompted to enter a 4 digit extension. But if he tries to enter a mobile or national no at this stage instead of a 4 digit extension call is allowed...

prakashar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i intend to upgrade the call manager from 4.0 to 4.0(2a),but i can't find the update file for this upgrade process on cisco site, is there any one who know the link to download the file on cisco site, or have the file and share it with me.

k_abuasal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes