IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, we are using CME with 4FXO card. the voice quality is not good and it is statically in the background and the voice of caller from outside is like a robot. what parameters should I tune to fix this problem? any suggestion will be very appreci...

I am using CCM 6.1 and Unity Connection 2.0I have a Call Handler in Unity that I need to forward a extension too. However the CallHandlers extension does not match that of the Extension that needs to send to it. I havetried Call forward all to to a...

Hello,I did a upgrade from 6.1.011 to the newest 6.1.2 upgrade on CCO. The upgrades went fine accept for the fact that the callmanager service on two of my subs would crash and restart about every tow minutes. I had to revert back to the other part...

I currently have a 2821 gateway with dial-peers. Access code is 7 along with 10 digit dialing. The end user dials 77042895829. The CCM routes the call to the gateway. The router sends 10 digits, which includes the access code, but strips the last...

When outside caller gets vm and wants to 0 out to operator, I want the call to be transferred to a receptionist number which is not a subscriber. I can't seem to get it to work. If I transfer to a unity subscriber number it works but not to a number ...

whanson by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have CUCM 5.1.2, recently our company's domain changed. So I need to change my CUCM s Host name, DNS server, Domain name.How to change these settings without re-installing the CUCM.Is it possible with CLI and just by re-booting the CUCM...

Hi,I need to install the rightfax server at customer site. It is my first time, so need some tips.the server was purchased with a card with 2 Channels (currently license for 25 users); this server has a microsoft exchange module.The customer needs to...

twissam by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup some test phones to work on configuring a Call Center and its working great. My next question is how does it know which phones are active? If onlyone individual is answering the phone how does it know not to route to the an unmanned phone?

johnbonog by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes