cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! call pickup quest

Hi all,I got several lines and its possible to call all of them over line group and hunt pilot (one defined number - you call and all phones in group are ringing). And there is problem, I cannot adjust this hunt pilot number to the call picku group. ...

Hi,I have an UC520 with a couple of 521 IP Phones. I configure the UC520, plug the phones to the integrated switch and they don't want to register. The display keeps showing "Registering"... "Initializing Network"... "Downloading SEP<mac>.cnf.xml" .....

Hi,Would like to know anybody have the solution for those ip phones having 2 lines or 4 lines without sacrifice any line call forwarding to a radio channel ?Besides using the speed-dial softkey of getting the radio channel is there any other alternat...

howct7231 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our users was in concall (he was taken in concall by other party). His call was dropped and the error was displayed as "CM down Features disabled". On Cisco site, they stated that this error comes while making calls. But we saw it immediately ...

K_require by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem which appears to be impossible. Set up customer to work in U.S. goes to Zurich can web in to give credentials but phone merely sits in registration state.

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes