IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All. I have just installed a CUCM 6.0.1 System . I have configuread a 7961 Ip Phone for my receptionist. I whish that who call receptionist, hear music on hold while the phone ring for the call?I know that if I use tcl script on voice gateway I c...

On my 3745 router, when I try to add more ephone-dns, I get this error*Mar 3 22:42:23.764: %DIALPEER_DB-3-ADDPEER_MEM_THRESHOLD: Addition of dial-peers limited by available memoryDIALPEER_DB MessagesThe following are dial peer configuration error me...

joel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a heck of a time getting MWI to work on a 2811 with CUE. Running CME 4.1 and voice mail works (pilot #) and I can leave msg but no MWI. Right now when I dial the 4-digit MWI on dn I get a busy. Any help would be appreciated.The ephone-dn(...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if it is possible to have Call Manager add the area code to a call? We have a branch office that has it own local gateway. When someone places a call from the branch they only have to dial 7 digits for the local call. If possible I ...

wbarren by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario where in CCM 2 regions are configured. Region A has defined G.711 as the codec to be used when a call is made to region B over WAN. Problem is, Region B has defined G.729 as the codec while calling region A. What will be the result ...

I have a scenario where in CCM 2 regions are configured. Region A has defined G.711 as the codec to be used when a call is made to region B over WAN. Problem is, Region B has defined G.729 as the codec while calling region A. What will be the result ...