IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VG310 with SCCP configured ports, most ports are registered but I have some that have a status of 'Rejected' or 'None'. I'm trying to look for some logic in the config between the registered and not registered ports but I'm struggling to fin...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue on the WS-C3550-24-PWR/ WS-C3560CX-12PC-S switches in FastEthernet interfaces where I see a lot of underruns in output packet and buffer failure in all of the interfaces. The ports are 100/ Full, I did try Auto-negotiation as we...

Rockyy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to change the firmware on a 7961g from sccp to a SIP image and I have downloaded the latest version 9.0.2 and it is a .cop.sgn file.   Does anyone know how I get that onto the phone or what I do with it.   All the guide I have found on the ...