IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've set up a Node-to-Node Data Jitter Test with a DSCP setting of AF21 between two switches across the WAN. Since my router is only has COS configured for AF31 will this test work for testing jitter across Class of service 4

fultont by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Unity Connection 2.1.1 for voice mail. We have Avaya Definity G3Si users that use the Unity Connection for voice mail. I have three phones that the MWI's are not lit when they have a message.I have reset the phones in the Avaya Switch with the...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am a little confused. Is enabling GARP on the phone will increas the security and prevent attack or disable?From below I copied from the link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/4x/42scurty.html#wp1044160 it seems enable GAR...

Hi experts,We just upgraded the firmware of our 7941s. All are good except one. It doesn't upgrade at all. I factory reset it by holding #, 123456789*0#.After this, it's still not fixed. Then I directly connected it to a laptop as TFTP server with SE...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be having some problems with using CUE on the remote site. This is my setupSite A <--- H323 ---> Site BBoth sites are running their own CUE respectively and the H323 trunk works as I am able to dial the remote site's extension number. How...

alexwzh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From the CLI, how do you tell what version of CME is running? On a new setup, I need to add a phone load that is not installed by default, and I want to look in the right documentation areas to make sure I've got it right.Thanks in advance!

have 200 remote phones that I will be pushing new image to. has anyone used this to assist in downloading image, instead of all the phones going over a WAN. I enabled the "peer firmware sharing" field on the phone product config, not to sure what...