IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Rob, Hello all.Rob - I recall reading one of your posts which provided a consolidated list of urls to assist with a build of a cme gateway.Done a search here but to no avail..any chance for those once again pls?thanks in advanceAjaz

Hi, I have a router with 12.4(13r)t with about 20 IP Phones registered. We had a funny problem, hope to get some insight if it's a telco problem or config.We tried to get 1 phone to forward all inbound call to his cell. So as usual practice, he press...

rngai by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3 server setup. 1 Publisher and two subscribers. My publisher stopped working tonight (reason as yet unknown), however when I was checking my servers I noticed that the first subscriber seems to have stopped synchronizing with changes in t...

I have a new office located in London UK. I would like to setup toll bypass so if a user in the UK dials a US number, it will use one of my gateways located in US. I have loaded the UK dial plan 31.0 I have tried to setup a dial pattern of 9.001! and...