IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi for ccme 3800 router i have to assaign DID for some 30 phones out of 120.and these numbers are jumbled not in one ascending order.is thr any config so tht i can asssaign DID to particular extension. will appreciated your help..

hello,i m using CCM 4.1(3).i verified the cdr dabase and there is the information about a different call.i want exploit these information without using an external billing solution.can you help how i can use CAR (cdr analyser) and how i i can have so...

abouhich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a 7961 as the reception's phone, there are 3 lines in this hunt list, customer requires that during offhour, the receptions can press a button to forward all the calls to vm. But right now, after you press CFwdall, only the first line is forw...

HiI have a 2620XM Router that is configured for H323 Calls & Faxing...I need to add the ability for it to support SIP Phone calls as well - can anyone point me in the right direction here?Thanks

bennieg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes