IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody. Thanks in advance for your help.I am having problems with my router. The "csim start num" command does not work in it.I am attaching the output from that command:csim start 1584csim: called number = 1584, loop count = 1 ping count = 0cs...

Hi,I am planning to upgrade from Unity 4.2(1) to Unity 5 (Exchange 2007 support is needed). To make the least disruption to our production environment I will be building two separate Unity servers and installing Unity 5 on them.Both will be working a...

dknov by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to ask about CDR raw files comparison between CCM 5.x and CCM 6.xIs there any difference between the CDR raw files of the two versions ? May be someone who has implemented both versions can show me what are the differences?For third par...

sr2290723 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Unity 4.2 with UM setup and Exchange 2003.I have to edit a few Subscribers to reference different Exchange alias. SA GUI does not allow that, none of the Unity Depot tools seem to allow it and the only way I have seen doing it is to edit S...

dknov by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have Cisco 2811 router with VWIC-2MFT-E1. One port is for PBX and other one is for Telco PRI line. My Telco Number is 8664900 with 100 DID. I dial this number and router answer the call. I want to transfer all incoming call from Telco line to ...