IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hii'm building an ipccx script, and stuck in one step, this is a brief description on this step:i want to prompt the caller to enter some digits and i want these digits to appear on the CAD desktop once the caller is connected to this agent...i don't...

I'll do my best to try and explain what is happening...The customer started out with a 7920 as a member of a hunt-group, along with a few other extension.The 7920 went bad and they decided to replace. They moved the ephone-dn to the replacement 7920...

m-ketchum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,IS there a specific requirement that the prompts recorded in CUE 2.2 Auto-Attendant script have to be in the format - " G.711 u-law, 8 kHz, 8 bit, Mono" ? If so, is there any specific recording software which can create this sort of .wav file? I...

Hi,I have 3 PRA circuits installed on one 3845 router. I want to send calls from certain numbers out to a specific PRA. Following the Cisco doc, I used answer-address command to match the calling number, then trigger a translation-profile that prefix...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes