IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,hoping someone can help me with a config to have one ext (1444) first ring to (1436) for about 3 rings then back to 1444 and then to voicemail. sounds easy enough but i just cant figure it out.thanks for any help

mikeb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running cm 5.1.3 and IPCC 7.1 When an IP Phone Agent does not answer a call the phone goes not ready and from that point on when the user tries to logon we get a host not ready.Anyone seen this??

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CM 6.1 and am setting up a Line on the phones to simulate an intercom (because the intercom feature in 6.1 is terrible). The one thing the feature has that I need is the tone it provides. Does anyone know of where I can get that tone to use ...

mikepinto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our customer is using Cisco CallManager Express 3.4 and has following requirements,- Auto-Attendant service using TCL- If someone dials 66592000 then it will invoke AA scripts located in the flash.- If someone dials 0 while listening to AA IVR, ca...