IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are having CCM 5.X and the H323 GW& Phones located over the WAN.CUG calls are fine but there is 3 sec intial delay in the PSTN calls.CCM(L0CATION1)------>PHONES,GW(LOCATION2) WAN Please find the GW config and the ping & sh call ac...

Resolved! DID with PRI

Dear sir I have PRI number 5205521. and DID are map on my PRI number .I m using H.323 ,i can easily call to PSTN , but when i tried to call on my internal IP phone call get disconnected automatically. PRI number is 5205521. DID numbers are 52087XX My...

Hi all,I need assistance with SIP configuration CCM 4.1, Recently I joined a SIP service Provide.How do I go configuring this up, Do I set a SIP Trunk directly to the SIP service Provider IP addresses?Or do I need a SIP gateway?Your Help will be much...

HiI used to login via web to configure CUPS 6.0.1 . But, now I cant login. Although, I can login to OS Administation page with different account. Is there way to create another account for application user or reset the password.thanks in advance.Moh

mikram by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends,Is it possible to configure, in CME, an extension to transfer the call NOAN after X seconds, but after the transfer, it rings on the destination extension and still rings in the original destination extension? (two phones ringing)?Thank...

I have a UC520 with Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(11)XW7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2).I have installed a VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE interface Cards in UC520, now i have 4 ISDN Basic Rate interfaces.i want to use one of th...

1janwalli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes