IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VIC-4FXS card in a 2801 with a analog phone hooked up to port 0 currently. We are going to hook up a fax machine that ties into CCM 6.01 BE. Whenever we pick up the phone it gets no dialtone and when I dial out it doesn't do anything. If...

rraver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to change the time it takes for the directories to show up? right now if I press directories, then choose "Missed Call", for example, it take a bout 10 seconds for it show up. I would like to change to about 5. I'm on callmanager 4.1 (...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have installed unity integration with exchange 2003 with success. i can receive the voice mail in my mail box also i can listen to the voice message from the ipphone.i want ask if there is a possiblity that if the voice message was learn and ...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 100 user sites, and my client wants to able to pickup calls from any user. Is this possible??If i put everyone in the 'same' pickup group, it won't work, rite??... because what would happen if multiple incoming calls at the same time??Ki...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when using attendence console the error message appears "failed to transfer to voice mail"Transfer to extention or directory listing works fine.The attendence console service has been stopped and started, the pcs rebooted - the software installed wit...

nickmac74 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes