IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I see that Mobility Connect comes with UCM 6.0 (and is part of the UCM configuration). Is their any extra licensing needed for users of Mobility Connect in this scenario?Also, the UCM 6.0 Features and services guide specifies that Mobility Voice Acc...

SBCdd7343 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have three users in a top down line group, even if the first person has CFwdAll setup (to VM or another DN), their phone rings. Assuming extns 101, 102 and 103, this can be annoying if 101 and 102 are at lunch (with CFwdAll set to VM) as caller...

Resolved! UCM Upgrade

We are currently on CM 4.1(3) and looking to go to 6.x. From the Product Upgrade tool, I see the following are our entitled upgrade options:CM4.3-K9-SUP= SW CallManager Upgrade 4.x To 4.3CM5.1-K9-SUP= SW Upgrade CM 4.1 to 5.1 for SMARTnetCM6.0-K9-SU...

Resolved! IP Communicator

Dera All,I have installed IP Communicator on VPN clinets and it is registered and working properly.I have configured a Class Search Space (CCS) to control the calls permission per IP phones.I have applied a CCS which enables calling national numbers ...

muhannad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes