IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My old system wasCME 4.2 and CUE 3.1.1I have no problem with themI upgrade toCME 4.3 and CUE 3.1.2at the same timePROBLEMS ARE;1)MWI does not work, I test it with 7911, 7906, 7941, ...Is it reletad with CME or CUE?2)Voice Wiewexpress does not record-...

Hi Can some one tell me the basics on this product. I have read the literature but am not clear if this runs on a cisco supplied MCS server? and works with CCM or CCME.Can it provide a display/wallboard of agent activity. Where can i find the part nu...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several users that will be working out of their homes. We setup a private analog line in their home. We are forwarding their corporate (CCM) extension to the analog line. The problem is, after the no answer would like the Unity vm to kick in. ...

noced7111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I need to generate a basic reporting on CCM (This is not something what will be frequently done but in case a bill for particular month is suspiciously big that some calls can be traced). My question is if it is possible to generate such kin...

HiI have a customer who used the CorporateDirectory.txt file to import the CallManager users initially. Now he complains that when he adds a user to CallManager, the change is not reflected in the Attendant Console's directory. I also found out that ...

t070335 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes