IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DesignI have a question concerning GK & H323 GWI need to implement a GatekeeperDo I need to create a route pattern on CCM to the GK to route calls to it or do they still go via the GW`s and then GK? Options I create a GK trunk and then create a Ro...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Can somebody please explain me (I was going through previous forum topics but found all of them a bit confusing)which steps are involved in this upgrade? What is the name of the upgrade file? I also have UCSS licenses, are they anyhow involved ...

Hi,CCM/CME - An employee places a call into the IP PBX, enters the destination number they are trying to call. The PBX then disconnects the caller, places the call to the destination, calls back the first caller and then connects the call between par...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a customer running UCM v4.1(3)Sr4dHe has acquired some new 7906G and 7960G phones and needs support for these devices in CallManager.However, Cisco's website documentation is rather confusing, as the devices appear to be supported in some...

t070335 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I just upgrade my cluster to 6.1 and I have received my license. But my problem is with the CCM services. I can start it for 25 secondes max. The only thing that I can see that can be wrong, in the license report I do not have a software version ...

f.gouger by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes