IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm installing ccm5.0 and cisco 300 ip phones, my network consist of cisco 4503R and 9 cayalyst 3560 48 port.The problem that we face is as follows:when we unplug the ip phone from the switch and then plug it back it take about 5-7 mints to come u...

cinfazooo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question. We have 4 CUCM and 2 CME clusters. ALL CUCM's are interclusterd and CCME are H323 gateways. Configuration tested ok. Tested dialing and no issues. There is extensive overlap in dial patterns within these clusters. I came up with a wildcard ...

zawadzkij by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a strange question: after i build a cme system, i find all ip phone(cisco 7905)can not register to the cme router always, only reboot the router it can register, sometimes the start-config is empty! or the login password was changed! i opened ...

we have both the 7960 and 7961 phones. They are all in the same CM groups/dial groups etc, but the 7961's will not dial out. The 7960 dials out just fine. Is there a new firmware version for the 7961 on CUCM 6.0, or where would I fine that?

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have a problem to make this scenario work:PSTN call to phone whith CFA to another PSTN number. The call is not answer at all.I use a 1760 gateway connected through a SIP Trunk to CUCM 5.1(2).When i use H.323 connection, i have no problem. I ...

jtoque by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes