IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are running CME 4.0(3). The 7911 series IP phones are showing incorrect times. Alll other phone models ( 7940) work fine. We tried the time zone command. Upgraded the IOS to 12.4(4)XC7. Nothing helped. Current phone load is SCCP11.7-2-1-0S. Thi...

UCBNOCWAN by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are doing a new implimentation that needs to be integrated with a remote PBX (over Frame Network). Current router config has both VoFR and VoIP dial-peers. Should we replace all VoFR dial-peers with VoIP dial-peers? Or can we run both VoIP and ...

I have a client that wants to utilise the cisco attendant console on a version 6.0 CCM. The call from the outside PSTN need to queue for the operator when she is busy and not go straight to music on hold. Has anybody used unity connection to answer t...

I have an ICT between two clusters A and B - it works one way A-B but not the other B to A- I get fast busy. The DNA on site B shows the call hitting the ICT and sending the correct extension number but still getting fast busy. I`ve tried it with a s...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has Unity 3.1.6 w/windows 2000 server and Exch 2000 on box VM only. Customer is upgrading and migrating to new server with Unity 4.2.1 (windows 2003 and Exch 2003). Here's the wrench -Old server can't be upgraded to 4.2 because it's very un...

bodav by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Call Manager Express 4.1 system with FXO ports coming in with caller id. When a call is forwarded from one extension to another in the system it shows the forwarding extension in the caller id instead of the original outside number. I am l...

bschear by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, we have callmanager 4.2(3).we are using 7985G phones and we are not able to make conference calls.the conference calls are also not retried as audio calls.when i use meet-me feature its working with 7960 phones but not with 7985G.kind regards,

CTL File The CUCME system running is Ver 4.0 and IP Phones - 7911/7941/7961 are unable to load CTLFile.TLV, The error is File Not Found:CTLFile.TLVi have tried loading Locale files, and still error is receieved

rgeno by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI have installed the Ex Mob service in the VM environment....when i try to log into the service i get a message that saysError 100login unsuccessful...i have trouble shooted using the EM troubleshooting guide.....i could not see any virtual directo...