IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've tried every combination of on the net examples and I cannot get outgoing calls to function with SIPGATE on CMELooking at the trace debug it never seems to attempt the outgoing call beyond the local router.Incoming calls work fineI'm using purely...

klmi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I'am just a beginner and starting to learn VOIP, i would like to ask if how would i know if my dial-peer configuration is incoming or outgoing? is there any marks or configurations that i need to look into when idenfying if the pattern ...

Hi everybody, I have configured a CME for a small office, and during the tests the conference did not work. I have re-check the configuration and cannot find the problem. I have attached the configuration of CME here.  Does anybody knows if can be ...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all we have user sitting in reception and request to have access call forwarding for all the phones in the office. so when user not in office they can just change it to a number. (3000phones) can you please give me some options or exisiting produc...

July sall by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am a final user who´s traying to find out some source of knowledge for some issues I am facing with my new Cisco 8845 3PCC connected to an Issabel PBX/Asterisk. I am coming from a “yeahlink” user experience, so It´s been quite a change in ab...

Hi,I am trying to write a CUCM SQL query to pull information about users, numbers and departments out of the enduser table. The basic format of the query is run sql SELECT firstname,lastname,telephonenumber,department FROM enduser WHERE telephonenumb...

Dear Cisco Community, One of our customer has an issue with Jabber notification.After upgrading his jabber to the version 12.6.2.38119 Build 288119, he got an issue with the Email notification.Usually when he is in call, and someone is calling him in...