IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team; I'm shipping 3units   7937 Cisco Conference Phones to India, but Customes is requesting the BIS Certificate of it. do you know where I can find this information? I already asked to our Cisco Partner and is not able to get that information fo...

orellanas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been doing some updates at several remote locations and somehow I broke Caller-id. We used some older 2811's as H.323 gateways as well as routers on a stick, during the process I updated the IOS from 12.4 to 15.1, increased the RAM, PVDM2, and a...

mmoss80 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we have almost 50 (8845 telephones) and around 500 (8851 telephone), The problem occurs to everyone with a device of 8845 the voice will be interrupted . is it because the power ? or somethings else? Regards

Hello We have a 8811 that i am trying to push new firmware to, as it wont register with CUCM. on the phone there are no settings to place the Ip address of our alternate tftp server.IP Telephony and PhonesUnder ipv4 settings on there is only:connecti...

sawsine9 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Calling from Cisco phone to any mobile phone(PSTN)If mobile user didn't pick call, then Cisco user cant hear announcement/VM of that mobile service provider.When calling from my mobile to that mobile user, I can hear the announcement/VM. Call flow-->...

akhils_87 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes