IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have two voice gateways (2811 and VG224), both configured with MGCP. I am not using the "ccm-manager config server" command, to stop CM from configuring the gateway.I placed a fax call between both gateways, controlled with a CM 5.1(2)b. The fax ca...

lalo.rdz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a gateway that can dial any area code with the exception of 502. When dialing 502 I get "The number you have dialed is not a working number" Below are the debugs from calling a non-working 502 number and a working 770 number. Worth noting that...

ahab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a TAC case opened up already but things are moving slow so I wanted to put out some feelers. I have to clusters. One was an upgrade from 4.1(3) and one was a new 5.X install. Now they are both running 5.1(2). I have been noticing some stra...

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ephones for VG224 don't get registered with SCCP on the gateway. I've already done the ATAs and the IP phones, and they seem working fine. I'm having some unluck with the VG224. I beleive the problem is from the VG224 itself. The config of this d...

valides007 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes