IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Am I missing something simple? The reception's phone will not forward to AA. If the reception is not at her desk, the AA will pickup after 4 rings.You can call the AA from internally.!dial-peer voice 50 voip description ** cue auto attendant ...

ken.chua by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following translation-rule and Dial-peers on the Gateway(h323) and i want to configure them now as MGCP in Callmanager (i suppose using translation pattern?), how do i do this?voice translation-rule 1 rule 1 /^\(.*\)/ /0\1/ type subscriber...

CM5 and CM6 is way easier than 4.2. But here is my problem... I need to update lines on a phone. (change from 5 digit to 4 digit) I thought it was simply enough to export the phone details to CSV, but then what? can I import this into excel and ed...

Hi,I have a Callamanger 4.2.1 setup and I will like to have MoH on the hunt group. I know that this is possible in IPCC, but in IPCC I cannot make the broadcast option. So I will like to know it it is possible to put some music in the hunt group in s...

knudsen-s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,have set up a CM4.2 with CME and CUE of a 256K WAN link (sorry thats the limit). Have an issue with the CUE codec. If a caller on the CM4 calls a user on the CME and then get put through to Voicemail the call is dropped using the G729 codec. If ...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call Holding Beep

Is there a way to enable an audible beep when a call is holding on the line? Particluarly with a shared line appearance. I am using a 7931 phone and a 2811 ISR. I can find ways to put in too much information when searching for this kind of informa...

JonGauntt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are getting complaints from users that they are not receiving all the voicemails that are left for them. In testing, we discovered that the minimum duration of a message in CUE is 3 seconds. We are discussing the possibility that some of our ...