cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SQL Query for CDR

HiIm trying to run a query through Query Analyser on CallManager 4.1(3)The query runs fine except for the date and time (which for me is the important part). It seems that the date/time is being returned to me in some form or seconds since 1970 (I be...

mlong0000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw Visual Voice Mail some 24 months ago , it was part of CUPS before it was pulled by Cisco- the ability to view individual VM messages on your phone display and pick which ones to play and use the softkey as play, forward delete etc instead of th...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.when i do a incoming call i can read this with the debug.029998: Nov 17 15:21:26.761 PCTime: ISDN BR0/0/0 SERROR: L2_Go: at bailout DLCB is NULL L2: sapi 0 tei 127 ces 0 ev 0x3When is outgoing , using "isdn test call interface bri 0/0/0 948xxxxxx...

Hi, I`m a bit lost on a issue that i am experiencing right now.I have a Callmanager, whos is connected to a h323 GW, that GW is connected to a Gatekeeper, the Gatekeeper has another 2 CME locations connected. When i dial from a CME site to a CME site...

egoppel by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes